Made in France, the BERINGER crankset was born from the meeting between high aeronautical technology and the BMX Race world. It has hollow 6082 aluminum cranks making them lighter while keeping their rigidity. Their know-how in mass machining with high-strength alloys has made it possible to create hollow cranks with a perfect anodized finish. It is equipped with a 24mm Chromoly hollow axle and sold with a plastic mounting block to aid assembly.
• 2-piece crankset
• Aluminum 6082 forged and CNC machined hollow crank arms
• 24mm heat treated hollow chromoly axle
• 4 bolts mount BCD diameter 104mm
• Chain line: 42.5mm - 43.5mm
• Q-factor: 167mm
• Weight: 680g (180mm)
• Sold without bottom bracket
• Press Fit 86mm bottom bracket with 24mm axle
• Euro BSC/BSA 68/73mm bottom bracket with 24mm axle
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Reference||Bar Code||Colors||crank arm length||Unit price||Avail.||Quantity|
|Spider||104mm / 4 bolts|
|Crank Types||2 Pieces|
|Bottom bracket Types||Press Fit / Euro|