Completely redesigned and optimized, the Hi-end EXCESS XLC-3 wheels are specially designed for the practice of BMX Race whether in competition. They are equipped with the EXCESS XLC Toray T700 3-layer carbon fiber rims as well as the sealed EXCESS XLC hubs fitted with a 5-tooth 3-pawl engagement system on a 120-tooth internal ratchet giving you efficient engagement in relaunch. or at the exit of the grid. Ready to use for V-Brake braking, The rear hub also offers the possibility of converting it for use with a disc brake with its CenterLock system.
• COMPATIBLE FOR V-BRAKE AND DISC BRAKING
• Wheel size: 20 x 1-1/8" / 1-3/8"
• Drilling: 36 spokes
• Axle diameter: 10mm (M6)
• CenterLock disc brake rotor bracket
• Weight: 1419g (pair)
• EXCESS XLC 451x22mm Carbon 3K T700 Tubeless Ready rims
• EXCESS XLC Expert M6 36H front hub
• EXCESS XLC Expert rear hub CenterLock M6 36H cassette
• Chromoly freehub body
• Engagement : 3 pawls with 5 teeth - 120 teeth ratchet
• Shimano standard cassette
• Aluminum axles M6 BTR clamping
• Sealed bearings
• EXCESS 14G steel spokes, Aluminum nipples
• EXCESS rim tape
Sold without cog
CenterLock / ISO converter sold separately
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tubeless Ready System : EXCESS XLC rims feature a Bead Lock System, needed for the rim to be Tubeless Ready. With the installation of additional items needed you can get the rim ready for tubeless set up, along with the usage of a tubeless specific tire. With a tubeless set up, you can lighten up your wheels, saveing rotational weight, as well as have a sealant inside your tubeless ready tire to help automatically repair small punctures. Additional items needed to convert to a Tubeless system include Special Valve, Sealant Rim Tape, and Liquid sealer.