Completely redesigned and optimized, the Hi-end EXCESS XLC-3 wheels are specially designed for the practice of BMX Race whether in competition. They are equipped with the EXCESS XLC Toray T700 3-layer carbon fiber rims as well as the sealed EXCESS XLC hubs fitted with a 5-tooth 3-pawl engagement system on a 120-tooth internal ratchet giving you efficient engagement in relaunch. or at the exit of the grid. Ready to use for V-Brake braking, The rear hub also offers the possibility of converting it for use with a disc brake with its CenterLock system. The front hub also offers a front axle conversion kit to change it to 20mm.
• Wheel size: 20 x 1.50" / 1.75 "
• Drilling: 36 spokes
• Axle diameter: 10mm
• Front axle convertible to 20mm axle (sold separately)
• CenterLock disc brake rotor bracket
• Disc brake and V-brake compatible
• Weight: 1726g (pair)
• EXCESS XLC 406x32mm 3K T700 Carbon Tubeless Ready rims
• EXCESS XLC Pro 10mm 36H front hub
• EXCESS XLC Pro Cassette CenterLock 10mm 36H rear hub
• Alloy freehub body
• Engagement : 3 pawls with 5 teeth - 120 teeth ratchet
• Shimano standard cassette
• Chromoly 10mm axles BTR clamping
• Sealed bearings
• EXCESS 14G steel spokes, Aluminum nipples
• EXCESS rim tape
Sold without cog
CenterLock / ISO converter sold separately
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tubeless Ready System : EXCESS XLC rims feature a Bead Lock System, needed for the rim to be Tubeless Ready. With the installation of additional items needed you can get the rim ready for tubeless set up, along with the usage of a tubeless specific tire. With a tubeless set up, you can lighten up your wheels, saveing rotational weight, as well as have a sealant inside your tubeless ready tire to help automatically repair small punctures. Additional items needed to convert to a Tubeless system include Special Valve, Sealant Rim Tape, and Liquid sealer.