Strong, light and extremely reliable, the BOX X5 carbon fork is uniquely designed to meet the demands of BMX racing. It is equipped with an oversized carbon steerer tube and CNC machined aluminum dropouts as well as an exclusive reverse steering lock system and bushings allowing to shift to a 10mm axle. It is offered in a Tapered version for use on 1-1/8" top and 1.5" bottom tapered head tube frames for riders riding 20" Pro frames with a 20mm front axle.
• 20" monocoque UD carbon fork
• Aluminum 7000 Tapered Steerer tube top 1-1/8 "- bottom 1.5"
• CNC machined Aluminum 7000 dropouts
• Axle: 20mm convertible to 10mm
• Offset: 32mm
• Steerer tube height: 180mm
• Axle to crown : 303mm
• Weight: 579g
• Sold with BOX One stem lock system and 10/20mm adapter washers
Warning: Last items in stock!
BOX has completely revised its range of carbon forks from 2018:
• A NEW LOGO to recognize them.
• THE STEERED TUBE IS SCREWED on the top of the fork with the help of specific tools, and not glued like the old models. The bottom of the pivot is ovalized to avoid any rotation and strengthen the interface of the triple end.
• THE STEERED TUBES are in Aluminum or Chromoly, the mechanical and stress tests are identical for both.
• All 20mm forks are sold with 10mm AXLE ADAPTERS, machined aluminum CNC, compatible with all BOX forks (same old models)
• All forks come with the NEW REVERSE DIRECTION BLOCK SYSTEM, backwards compatible with existing BOX forks.
• A NEW PACKAGING to distinguish the models.