Prices are tax included
Completely redesigned and optimized, the EXCESS XLC-1 wheels are specially designed for the practice of BMX Race whether in competition or training. They are fitted with EXCESS XLC double-wall aluminum 6061-T6 rims with 2 specific profiles as well as sealed EXCESS XLC hubs fitted with a 3-pawl engagement system on 24 teeth offering you effective engagement when relaunching or exiting. wire rack. Ready to use for V-Brake braking, The rear hub also offers the possibility of converting it for use with a disc brake with its CenterLock system. The front hub also offers a front axle conversion kit to change it to 20mm.
• COMPATIBLE FOR V-BRAKE AND DISC BRAKING
• Wheel size: 20 x 1.50 / 1.75 "
• Drilling: 36 spokes
• Axle diameter: 10mm
• Front axle convertible to 20mm axle (sold separately)
• CenterLock disc brake rotor bracket
• Weight: 1793g (pair)
• EXCESS XLC 406x28mm Aluminum 6061-T6 double wall Tubeless Ready rims
• EXCESS XLC Pro 10mm 36H front hub
• EXCESS XLC Pro Cassette CenterLock 10mm 36H rear hub
• Alloy freewheel body
• Engagement : 3 pawls - 24 teeth ratchet
• Shimano standard cassette
• Chromoly 10mm axles BTR clamping
• Sealed bearings
• EXCESS 14G steel spokes, Aluminum nipples
• EXCESS rim tape
Sold without cog
CenterLock / ISO converter sold separately
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tubeless Ready System : EXCESS XLC rims feature a Bead Lock System, needed for the rim to be Tubeless Ready. With the installation of additional items needed you can get the rim ready for tubeless set up, along with the usage of a tubeless specific tire. With a tubeless set up, you can lighten up your wheels, saveing rotational weight, as well as have a sealant inside your tubeless ready tire to help automatically repair small punctures. Additional items needed to convert to a Tubeless system include Special Valve, Sealant Rim Tape, and Liquid sealer.