Tested and approved by the riders of the CHASE team, the IKON Tapered Pro carbon fork is designed to meet the demands of BMX racing for optimal aerodynamics thanks to a small rear spoiler under the steerer tube and profiled blades. Built from Toray UD carbon, it features a strong and reliable 7075 aluminum steerer and CNC machined 6061 Aluminum dropouts. offered in a Tapered version for use on 1-1/8" top and 1.5" bottom tapered head tube frames for riders riding 24" Pro frames with a 20mm front axle adaptable to a 10mm axle thanks to the axle adapters sold separately.
• 24" monocoque UD carbon fork
• Aluminium 7075 Tapered Steerer tube top 1-1/8 "- bottom 1.5" - 6mm thick
• Aluminium 6061 CNC machined dropouts
• Axle: 20mm
• Offset: 31mm
• Steered tube height: 173mm
• Weight: 662g (without top cap)
• Sold with top cap
Warning: Last items in stock!