The RIFT ES20D aluminum frame has been developed with the aim of combining performance with the latest technologies in an aerodynamic frame. It features hydroformed, heat-treated 7005 aluminum tubing with pre-shaped seatstays, a trapezoidal seat tube for added stiffness at the bottom bracket, and all-new 3D CNC machined dropouts with integrated chain tensioners allowing exclusive installation of disc brakes.
• Frame Aluminum 7005 double heat treated
• Hydroformed double butted top tube and down tube
• CNC machined steering tube
• Tapered integrated headtube 1-1/8'' - 1.5''
• Hydroformed chainstays
• Reinforced seat tube
• 3D CNC machined 10mm rear dropouts with integrated chain tensioners and Disc Hanger
• Compatible with disk braking only
• Without V brake mounts
• Euro BSA 68x73mm bottom bracket
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Sizes||TT||CS||HA||HS OD||SA||SP OD||BBH||Wheels||Weight|
|Pro||20,5″||14.06″||74°||integrated tapered OD 1-1/8″ - 1,5″||72°||27,2 mm||11,25″||20x1.75||1,389 Kg|
|Pro XL||21″||15″||74°||integrated tapered OD 1-1/8″ - 1,5″||72°||27,2 mm||11,375″||20x1.75||1,446 Kg|
|Pro XXL||21,5″||15,28″||74°||integrated tapered OD 1-1/8″ - 1,5″||72°||27,2 mm||11,375″||20x1.75||1,474 Kg|
|Pro XXXL||22″||15,5″||74°||integrated tapered OD 1-1/8″ - 1,5″||72°||27,2 mm||11,85″||20x1.75||1,673 Kg|