Made in France, the BERINGER crankset was born from the encounter between high aeronautical technology and the BMX Race environment. Designed for young BMX Race riders, it has 6082 aluminum cranks making them lighter while retaining their rigidity. Their know-how in solid machining with high-strength alloys has made it possible to create hollow cranks with a perfect anodized finish. It is equipped with a 24mm Chromoly axle and sold with a plastic assembly wedge to help with assembly.
• 2-piece crankset
• Aluminum 6082 forged and CNC machined crank arms
• 24mm heat treated chromoly axle
• 4 bolts mount BCD diameter 104mm
• Chain line: NC
• Q-factor: NC
• Weight: 650g (155mm)
• Sold without bottom bracket
Rider weight limit: 60 kg
• Press Fit 86mm bottom bracket with 24mm axle
• Euro BSC/BSA 68/73mm bottom bracket with 24mm axle
Warning: Last items in stock!